Limited Warranty of Segway product
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM YOUR REGION. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SEGWAY AND OTHER SEGWAY PARTIES. AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO READ THIS ENTIRE LIMITED WARRANTY AND UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE USE OF THE PRODUCT.
USE OF THE PRODUCT BY A PERSON WHO HAS NOT RECEIVED SUFFICIENT TRAINING, DOES NOT POSSESS NECESSARY EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS, OR AGAINST, IN VIOLATION OF OR NOT ACCORDING TO THE USER MANUAL, INSTRUCTIONS, GUIDANCE AND/OR SAFETY WARNINGS MAY CAUSE SEVERE BODILY INJURY OR EVEN DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGES. PLEASE READ EACH AND EVERY SECTION OF THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USE OF THE PRODUCT. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR PROFESSIONALS AND ADVISORS REGARDING THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN ESPECIALLY THOSE RELATED TO THE SAFETY AND YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND DUTIES.
Limited Warranty Period
This Limited Warranty covers only defects of any material or workmanship of the Product and components thereof when the Product and components thereof are being used under normal and ordinary conditions. In an event that a defect covered by this Limited Warranty occurs, Segway authorized distributors, or Parties, or dealers or in its sole discretion will repair or replace the defective Product or components thereof following this Limited Warranty. The applicable Limited Warranty Period for the Limited Warranty commences on the date of the original purchase of the Product from Segway’s authorized reseller, Segway’s authorized distributor, or an authorized Dealer (each a “Segway Dealer” or collectively the Segway Dealers”).
Limited Warranty Service Process
If during your use of the Product you believe the Product or its component is defective and/or does not work properly, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE PRODUCT, AND STORE THE PRODUCT PROPERLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE PRODUCT UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCE MAY CAUSE SEVERE BODILY INJURY OR EVEN DEATH TO YOU OR THE OTHERS. Thereafter, please immediately contact your region the Segway’s authorized reseller, or Segway’s authorized distributor, or an authorized Dealer or product seller by phone or mail. Authorized parties (include distributors, resellers, seller, parties, dealers) or their service providers are obligated to available to assist you online or oﬄine in diagnosing the defect, and if any, and providing further instructions. In the event the warranty services are required, please prepare for the following materials including (i) proof of the original purchase of the Product from Segway distributors, or resellers, or seller, or parties, or dealers, (ii) the Product’s serial number, and (iii) a description of the defect if applicable. Upon the veriﬁcation of your eligibility to the Limited Warranty protection and/or services, you should provide your name, email address, and contact phone number. The Segway’s authorized reseller, Segway’s authorized distributor, or an authorized Dealer will support the warranty case.
Limited Warranty Eligibility
- Your service request must be received by Segway within the Limited Warranty Period as described above, and Segway’s authorized reseller, Segway’s authorized distributor, or an authorized Dealer must receive your Product in accordance with the Limited Warranty Service Process deﬁned above, But only if you purchased from a legally authorized reseller, or dealer, or distributor, or parties.
- Your Product must be purchased from a Segway authorized reseller, or dealer, or distributor or parties. If not, you won't be able to enjoy the warranty rights of the genuine article, and you won't be able to receive the protection of the legal framework.
- You must provide the original purchase receipt.
- Your Product must have the serial number legible, unobscured, unstamped, and unmodiﬁed. 3.5. All tamper-resistant seals must be intact, in place, and unmodiﬁed.
Limited Warranty Exclusions
This Limited Warranty describes the service available to you in the event your Product requires warranty service, and you may have additional protections under your local laws. This Limited Warranty does not cover and excludes damage to your Product, or any component thereof caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, recklessness, negligence, or commercial use.
- Improper charging, storage, maintenance, or operation of the Product not in compliance with instructions or limitations as provided in the user materials.
- Use of the Product not in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Use of the Product by persons with inadequate experience.
- Accident, collision, riding at unsafe speed on paved roads, riding at unsafe speed on unpaved roads, riding over obstacles, amateur racing, professional racing, use in backcountry sports, ﬁre damage, water damage, chemical damage, use of the product outside of the product’s working temperature range, high-pressure water spray, earthquake, dropping, loading with excessive weights.
- Modiﬁcations to mechanical parts, modiﬁcation of electronic parts, or modiﬁcations to software embedded in the Product.
- Service, repair, and maintenance by unauthorized providers.
- Cosmetic damages.
- Use of the Product with third party product, component, or accessory.
- The normal deterioration of wear and tear parts.
- Use of the Product with overdue wear and tear parts.
|Series||Name of the Component||Limited Warranty Period|
|E series(E2/E2 Plus)|
F series(F2/F2 Plus/F2 Pro/F30)
C series (C20)
Wheel Hub Motor Assembly
Front Fork Assembly
Rear Fork Assembly
Control Board Assembly
Middle cabin assembly
|Charger / AC cable
|GT series(GT1, GT2)|
Wheel hub motor assembly
Front fork assembly
Front and rear spring shock absorber
Front fork finishing component
Dashboard screen assembly
Left & right control switches
Charger base assembly
|Power cord Charger
Left & Right brake levers